No matter what time of day it is we are reachable by telephone or email all year round even for any out of hours repairs emergencies just call and see if we can help.
ATR Universal Ltd is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of appliance breaking e.g food spoilage, damage clothing, floors and damage to furniture etc.
Our guarantee that we give to customers does not apply in the event that the same appliance defect occurs as a result of ..
1. willfull damage and negligence, the customer is responsible for their own appliances.
2. your use of your appliance otherwise done in accordance with the user instructions
3. On occasion we do have days off, these are not set days.
4. any tampering with, or alterations of, the appliance by any one other than us
If you request for an engineer to revisit and repair your appliance and unrelated fault is found to the original fault and you wish to continue with the repair, you have the option to pay for the repair cost or there might be a call out charge depending on when the original repair took place.
You must be able to make payment by cash or debit or credit card on site.
5. Guarantee is given on all parts excluding refrigerant on re gas or replacing any heating elements, this will be explained in more detail when the engineer is on site if this issue arises. Any question, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
6. We charge a non refundable call out charge when you make a booking or appointment and the rate can vary depending on your post code.
A credit card fee may apply per each transaction, if you decide to change your mind within 15 minutes as we do appreciate that appliances can start to work again so we are happy to refund but a surcharge of £10 will apply.
7. If you are not happy with your repair, please get in touch as we are more than happy to help
8. No member of staff should be required or feel obliged to deal with any customer either face to face or over the telephone who is exhibiting threatening, abusive or violent behaviour. In any of these circumstances a member of staff has the right to refuse to serve/help that customer.
9. If our engineer finds no fault then a callout charge is still applicable
10. If you do not go ahead with the repair quote on the same day and request to come out another day a 2nd callout charge maybe applied
11. The callout charge is payable upfront by credit or debit card
12. Customers who use an aggressive manner or refuse to pay any work that has been agreed on, will not be provided any of our services and will be black listed on our system
Any domestic or commercial washing machine/dishwasher that have a blockage in the drain pump are not covered by any guarantee. There will be an additional charge for reoccurring blockage repairs.
Ovens: We do not give warranty or guarantee in elements being replaced or light bulbs replaced.
If a part is replaced a guarantee/warranty is given depending on the part and can be covered from 1-12 months. Any more information required please do get in touch and ask.
We do not take cheques or do invoice jobs.
If you use a credit card, they may occur a fee of 3% applicable.
We accept cash or card payment, we don’t accept cheque payment
- If your call is not answered, We aim to call you back within 5 minutes if you leave a message
- Please note that this is not a shop and is just a call centre address in Edinburgh.
We Perform Service and Repair on all Brands and More
If you do not see your brand or logo, we can still repair them *
Call our friendly staff to day for your domestic appliance repair needs.
0131 664 2780
PAT – Portable appliance testing
Be Green, Save Your Machine
07931 554 386
07870 544 735
0131 664 2780
0800 953 0114